UniAlarm Dispatcher A-Z
The UniAlarm Dispatcher allows of a full-scale, manufacturer-independent signal-distribution.Remote monitoring service providers, authorities, fire departments and building managers can equally use it. With the help of the UniAlarm Dispatcher, a highly available signal-distribution network can be established from independent systems or networks. The system is independent from the individual remote signaling devices and supports almost all internationally used protocols.
|Remote control companies||Authorities||Property management|
- Partner programs
- Knowledge base
- Is it possible to distribute the products locally?
- Has this system already proven in practice?
- Is it possible to access the system remotely?
- Is the UniAlarm system available in multiple languages as well?
- How secure is the transmission of signals?
- What operation system can the software be installed to?
- Is the system EN54-21 certified?
- Which signals can be transmitted with the UniAlarm Dispatcher system?
- Alarm distribution functions
- How complex is the maintenance management?
- Are the single operator actions logged and retrievable?
- How much detailed information can I attach to the objects?
- Can automatic operations be set in case of certain events?
- Can another UniAlarm system receive signals directly from the system?
- What do the GPS functions exactly mean?
- How many operators can connect to the system at most?
- What does real time surveillance exactly mean?
- Alarm centrals compatibility
- What are the available options for extended support?
- What limits does the basic configuration include?
- What happens when the limits included in the basic price are used up?
- Is it possible to switch between the two license options?
- How can I get updates again after the expiration of the support period?
- What is the difference between the perpetual and the annual licensing option?